Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!

I love this time of the year...CHRISTMAS TIME!!!! Everything about it from the music to the lights..just the atmosphere in general. I have finished my shopping, spenidng way to much money on William, but isn't that what its all about. Going shopping Wed for David, Jessica and a few more things for my neice and then I will officially be done. I have now realized there are tons of Hannah Montana things in this world. Everywhere you look. 2 weeks is graduation and then our trip to the mountains and then FINALLY Danya's wedding...hehe!!! Gotta finish getting my stuff for that. Its time for wrapping gifts after that. My closet is full between the trainset and basketball goal and other things. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

No comments: