Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Its a GIRL

Finally the day David and I have been waiting for. It started off stressful when I first went to the u/s office. They didn't want to give me an u/s because I go to maternal fetal tomorrow and the insurance would only pay for one, they didn't want me getting stuck with the maternal fetal bill. So off to my dr appt I went. I had William and luckily my mom came after working a half day at work. The dr gets out his doppler and cannot find the heartbeat. We could however hear the movement and kicks. Plus all day Sunday she was moving around. So back to the u/s office we went, with me worried. By this time I had enough and William was getting hungry and tired. The first thing we saw on the screen was the heart beating away. She was laying backside up with the heart under my ribs, which is why he could not find it. Her knees were bent and her feet were underneath her butt. We did get the infamous shots and after 2 boys, whom I love dearly, I could see no winky..lol. Mama of course had no clue what she was looking at. Finally I get my girl. David came up with the name Ireland. Grace was going to be the middle name no matter what. I liked Abigail, but I have always liked Ireland, just not sure that David would. Afer tomorrow, we will really be able to breathe a little easier. But so far so good. The only thing David could think of was now when we go to Disneyworld, we have to go to the princess stuff too.

No comments: