Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Slumber Party

So my mom is on vacation this week. I was heading over there today to get my bridesmaid dress and to buy her lunch. She called me yesterday and asked if William and I wanted to sleep over..so i said sure. I play hooky from my mgmt 475 class(employment law) and come home pack and head out. She made beef stew and as soon as we sat down to eat, the power goes out...YEAH!!! So we ate, rushed to paw paw's to watch Big Brother and head home. She thought she had turned out the lights so we all settle in the living room on mattresses, me on the couch for the night...BOOM at 10:00 pm the lights turn back on...ummm....we didn't turn off the lights like we thought. WE jumped up at hurried up turning all the lights off so William will stay sleeping. Today, lunch at Bj's, picked up my bridesmaid dress and goofed off. One of the best days I have had in a while.

No comments: