Monday, May 19, 2008

A 2 week break

School is finally over for the semester. It was a rough one. 18 hours, 6 classes, 3 days a week. I had presentations coming at me left and right. David will tell you I was stressing big time. 1 semester down, 2 more to go. Summer starts June 4, I have 3 classes. 2 are internet and my econ 333 class is at 7:30 am. I go on Tues and Thurs. David and I are thinking about remodling our kitchen to get more space and putting down wood floors. I really want a house, but number 1, we don't know where we want to go yet, and number 2, we have to pay off student loans. So I guess we will see what happens. William is keeping busy, terrorizing the cat and getting into stuff he shouldn't be getting into. We have new teeth coming in and i am thinking about getting him a potty. He is fascinated with the potty, so he will have his own.

No comments: