Thursday, May 8, 2008

My life

Ok. William is sleeping. I have been sitting here thinking what my life has become. What use to be school, work and watching what I wanted to watch has now become, school, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Wiggles, Jo-Jo, Choo-Choo Soul, Little Einsteins and My Friends Tigger and Pooh. Never have I had so much fun in my life. I have turned into a full time mommy and loving every minute of it. At almost 28, I have been through a lifetime of unplanned events. My dad dying when I was 6 months pregnant to my first born Alex passing away just 5 months later. It kinda puts things into perspective as to what is important in life. William's mischievous smile and his laughter make things all the more precious. I guess I need to do housework, while I can. William is a full fledged mama's boy and loves to be hanging from me all the time. I am wondering what will happen when the next one comes along. He will have to learn to share me I guess.

No comments: