Thursday, July 3, 2008

Aggervation at its highest!!

So I have been having problems with the POS I call my car for 6 months. It has been in the shop 4 times and yesterday I had to get a new battery, which my mom proceeded to put in herself, dumb idea to me, but whatever. I go today to get it inspected and it FAILED!!! To put it nicely, I am not a happy camper. My mom, well sometimes I wish I never moved back here. She will not co-sign for me another vechicle. The only reason David is in a bind, is because of his retarded student loans, which by December will be out of default and we can get our house, but that is another story for another day. I am beyond pisssed that she keeps having me go on the road with William in a crappy car. I do drive to Hammond twice a week with him. Yesterday my mother proceeded to tell me and David that we needed to grow up. HMMMM... lets see I have been married for 4 years, I have 2 children, my hubby busts his hump off so that I can go to school and finish, he makes excellent money, I take care of William most of the time by myself, go to school, David and I cook for ourself, pay our bills, I think you get the picture. Its not my fault that her married man won't leave his wife. As you can tell I am pretty aggravated. OK...William is down for a nap, clothes need to get folded and dished need to get washed.

No comments: